Fundraising goal: $13,000
Dates: November 1-15
We are pleased to announce our 2023 fall fundraising campaign—Sangha as Refuge, Awakening Together
Contributions to Bright Way Zen will help us:
Continue to cultivate the Dirt and Cloud Zendos and ensure our community remains vibrant and cohesive
Provide rich, varied programs and practice opportunities, making the Dharma accessible to everyone
Ensure we are increasing our teacher salary each year to support a full-time position
We count on the annual fundraiser to meet Bright Way Zen’s operating expenses. Your donation is an essential part of reaching our goal and contributing to our growth. We encourage you to consider a one-time gift or to increase your membership pledge as you are able. Be on the lookout for a follow-up text, email, or phone call from a board member who will ask how you can support our campaign at this time.
Please help ensure that no matter where you are in the world, Bright Way Zen will remain a steadfast refuge for you in Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha.
With deep bows,
The Bright Way Zen Board
Increase Your Recurring (monthly, quarterly, or annual) Pledge:
- If you use Billpay through your bank: Log into your online bank account or call your bank to change this
- If you pay your pledge by Paypal: Log into your Paypal account and (check back for detailed instructions…)
- If you pay your pledge through Neon: You should be able to log into our membership site and edit or set up a recurring payment, please let us know (info[at]brightwayzen.org) if you have any questions or problems doing this! Instructions below:
- Click MEMBERS in the upper right hand corner of the top menu of this website.
- Click the link Members: Click here to log into our Member & Donor website, NeonCRM.
- Sign in using your email address as your login name; if you’ve forgotten your password, click Having trouble logging in? and have a reset password link sent you your email.
- Choose Edit Recurring Donation from the dropdown menu and follow the steps. Click Set up recurring donation to start a recurring pledge.