Set Up Bill Pay with Your Bank
Most banks offer this service, usually called “Billpay,” free of charge, and you can often set this up online. With bill pay we don’t have to pay any transaction fees!
Just make Bright Way Zen the “payee,” set an amount and frequency, and enter our mailing address:
2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd #208
Beaverton, OR 97005
How To Increase Your Recurring (monthly, quarterly, or annual) Pledge:
- If you use Billpay through your bank: Log into your online bank account or call your bank to change this
- If you pay your pledge by Paypal: Log into your Paypal account and (check back for detailed instructions…)
- If you pay your pledge through Neon: You should be able to log into our membership site and edit or set up a recurring payment, please let us know (info[at]brightwayzen.org) if you have any questions or problems doing this! Instructions below:
- Click MEMBERS in the upper right hand corner of the top menu of this website.
- Click the link Members: Click here to log into our Member & Donor website, NeonCRM.
- Sign in using your email address as your login name; if you’ve forgotten your password, click Having trouble logging in? and have a reset password link sent you your email.
- Choose Edit Recurring Donation from the dropdown menu and follow the steps. Click Set up recurring donation to start a recurring pledge.