Tuesday Evening Study
Class is from 8-9pm Pacific Time, after zazen and a short break (you can arrive or leave any time). Click here to view the practice schedule.
You are welcome to join our class series for free at any time, at any point in the series, and there is no need to register.
Note: Study Schedule is subject to change – check back here for updates! Click Here for our Event Calendar.
Missed a Class? Classes and Dharma Talks are almost always recorded; click here for recordings.
Zen Living Series
Domyo will lead a series that will last (at least) seven weeks, following Part 5 in her book Idiot’s Guides: Zen Living. The discussion will be very practical and (hopefully) lively. We will spend more than one week on a chapter if there is sufficient interest.
Domyo’s Idiot’s Guides: Zen Living is, sadly, no longer in print but you can get a Kindle edition for $9.99. Note: Be sure you order the more recent edition, written by Domyo, not the Complete Idiot’s Guide by McClain and Adamson. Reading before class is recommended but not required.
- Sept 5th – Zen in Relationships
- Sept 12th – Zen in Relationships (Part 2)
- Sept 19th – Dealing with Challenges Zen-Style (Busyness, Worry, Afflictive Emotions, Betrayal, Being Misunderstood)
- Sept 26th – Dealing with Challenges Zen-Style Part 2 (Busyness, Worry, Afflictive Emotions, Betrayal, Being Misunderstood)
- Subsequent Tuesdays (Oct 3rd, Oct 10th, Oct 17th, Oct 24th) – exact timing to be decided as we go
- Daily Opportunities for Zen Practice
- Zen and Mental Health
- Zen When Life is Tough
- Zen FAQ’s
- Mastering the Art of Living