We Did It!
We passed our goal and raised over $13,500! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this important annual fundraiser to support the Dirt and Cloud Zendos, Domyo, and our sangha! The board recognizes that not everyone is able to contribute above and beyond regular member pledges and thanks each of you for all that you do for Bright Way Zen – volunteering, participating in weekly practices, book club, grief support, poetry group, and Dharma study groups.
Josh Allen ~ Jinryu Allgood ~ Pat Almond ~ Silviu Avram ~ Drew Baumgartel ~ Cassie Bohnett ~ Sabrina Biffer ~ Susan Brandon ~ Linda Brown ~ Ellen Carlin ~ Franklin Colbert ~ Jim Congleton ~ Emilia Cutrer ~ Phil Ewers ~ Adin Eichler ~ Marta Farris ~ Jeff and Angela Fischer ~ Melissa Fivecoat-Borger ~ Robert Flory ~ Ted Frank ~ James Gregg ~ Marcia Kahn ~ Susan Hanson ~ Bruce Hallock ~ Judith Hatton ~ Colin Hill ~ Leah Jakusovsky ~ Bob Kempter ~ Gregory Kulik ~ Katie Larsell ~ Jim Lewinson ~ Lisa Markel ~ Chris Maher ~ Joan Maurer ~ Chip McMakin ~ Victor Miranda ~ Sinda Morrison ~ Brien O’Toole ~ Erica Patino ~ Dennis Quenneville ~ Jeannie Ragatz ~ Tyler Roach ~ Paulette Sato ~ Betty Smoot ~ Alvin Steele ~ Mick Stukes ~ Ellen Tea ~ Christina Vanosdoll ~ Henry Weintraub ~ Joseph West ~ Mark Williams ~ Jeff Young
Wherever life takes you, you can count on Bright Way Zen to maintain a warm and welcoming sangha anytime, anywhere. We are pleased to announce our 2022 fall fundraising campaign—Dirt Zendo, Cloud Zendo: One Sangha.
Contributions to Bright Way Zen will help us:
- Continue to cultivate Sangha and ensure this community grows even stronger in the coming years
- Provide a sangha home for those both near and far, making the Dharma available to everyone
- Deepen and expand practice opportunities and programs
Your donation plays an essential part in reaching our goal, either through a one-time gift or by increasing your regular membership pledge.
Even if your participation in the Sangha wanes at times, you know Bright Way Zen remains as a refuge and resource for you.
With deep bows,
The Bright Way Zen Board
Increase Your Recurring (monthly, quarterly, or annual) Pledge:
- If you use Billpay through your bank: Log into your online bank account or call your bank to change this
- If you pay your pledge by Paypal: Log into your Paypal account and (check back for detailed instructions…)
- If you pay your pledge through Neon: You should be able to log into our membership site and edit or set up a recurring payment, please let us know (info[at]brightwayzen.org) if you have any questions or problems doing this! Instructions below:
- Click MEMBERS in the upper right hand corner of the top menu of this website.
- Click the link Members: Click here to log into our Member & Donor website, NeonCRM.
- Sign in using your email address as your login name; if you’ve forgotten your password, click Having trouble logging in? and have a reset password link sent you your email.
- Choose Edit Recurring Donation from the dropdown menu and follow the steps. Click Set up recurring donation to start a recurring pledge.