Please fill out the form below. We will receive your membership request by email and will respond with a confirmation. Thanks!
How Much Does Membership Cost?
There is no set amount for membership. Below are Ideal Donations (please click here to read about Bright Way’s Fee Policy and the meaning of “Ideal Donation”):
$50-$100 a month (sliding scale based on income)
- you participate in Bright Way events in person
- you benefit from in-person Zen teachings offered at Bright Way
- you value belonging to the Bright Way Zen community
- you meet with Domyo one-on-one
$25-$50 a month
- you want to support Bright Way but aren’t able to participate often
- you appreciate Domyo’s online meditation, blog posts, podcasts, and other website offerings from afar
- you are a senior, student, or otherwise on a limited income
Some people give more than this if they’re able because a membership pledge not only expresses gratitude for the benefits you receive from the Sangha, it invests in the organization’s growth and ensures it can serve everyone regardless of their financial situation.
No one will be denied membership because of an inability to donate financially.
If you want to be a member and can’t make the Ideal Donation, simply choose an amount that feels right for you. Please click here to read Bright Way Zen’s Fee Policy!