If religion’s purpose is to help people find peace and strength and to live good lives, which I believe it is, it makes sense that people would turn to religion to explain why terrible things happen in the world – particularly terrible things that happen to individuals that apparently didn’t do anything to deserve it.
- From the Individual to the Global Scale: Greed, Hatred and Ignorance Cause Suffering
- Four Ways to Remain Open When We Witness Incredible Suffering
- The Practice of a Healthy Media Diet
- The Effort of Non-Effort (Meditation Is Not Something You Do)
- Three Practices for Buddhists in Troubled Political Times